This morning I received the Versatile Blogger Award from Rinn!
Check out her amazing blog — she’s always so thoughtful. And her writing far surpasses mine. Or yours. Check her out… Ring Around Rinn
There are a variety of duties that come with this award… The Laws of the Award state that I must perform 4 Sacred Duties:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
- Let your nominees know about the award.
- I have a list of 10 things that I will accomplish in the next year; it varies from paying off my car to getting pregnant, and everything in between.
- I clip a lot of coupons, then never use them.
- A co-worker asked to hire me as her interior designer (a dream job for me). I declined because I don’t want to mix 1 work environment with another. And because I’m scared.
- I am trying to cut out artificial sweeteners. It’s not working.
- I am vain. And judgmental. And insecure.
- I have an overactive imagination, and have thought of a variety of scenarios where I need to use my (non-existent) survival skills.
- I once told an interviewer that the accomplishment I was most proud of was that I had adopted a cat. I was serious. (But knew immediately that that was the worst answer I could have given in that situation, and would not get the job.)