I am owning my mistakes:
- I have made poor choices in food.
- I have not exercised as much as I should.
- I have not made myself a priority.
- I have used food to silence my emotions
Starting today, I will:
- Prioritize myself
- Exercise every day this week
- Make good food choices
- Blog about my emotions, or talk to someone, instead of eating to make them go away
- Not reward myself with food – this means no pizza tonight during class!
- Make a PLAN!
I have updated my weight in Calorie King — both in the weigh-in and on my signature line. This week is going to be amazing, and I want to be fully present in it, not worried about the 6 pounds that have crept up on me. Not worry about feeling sickly in the middle of the night. I want to exercise hard, eat clean & sleep soundly. I’ve realized that since I started not eating meat in most cases, that I’ve started to eat more & more carbs. Why? That wasn’t the plan here — the plan was to make better choices, based on how food is raised and made — so I start choosing processed crap? Might as well eat a feed-lot chicken if that’s what it’s coming down to.
Going to a talk given by Bill Germanakos, the winner of Season 4 of The Biggest Loser at 11:30 this morning. He’s coming onto campus here at work — I’m hoping that this will give me the next shot in the head that I need!
|Photo courtesy of: Weight Loss Twins|