Resolved: I will continue to make my health and happiness a priority this year. If something isn’t helping with that, it’s hurting it, and that’s got to go.
Resolved: I will pay attention to my body’s wants and desires. If I want to go for a run, I’ll do it. If I want to go swimming, I’ll do it. If I want to take up a new sport, I’ll do it. But, if I want to gorge at a buffet table, I’m not allowed. Cause I don’t really want that…
Resolved: I will make time to move my body at least 30 minutes each day and I will make time to exercise at least 5 of 7 days per week.
Resolved: I will bring more food into work than I buy at work for breakfast, lunch & snacks.
Resolved: Buy only 1 cup of coffee each week — that’s it.
* Drink at least 3 L water per day
* Take my vitamins daily
* Wash my face before going to bed each night & use eye cream
* Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!
* Be better about sending cards & gifts on time!
* Organize & stay that way!
* Take the dogs for walks / hikes 5 of 7 days per week
* Eat clean as much as possible
* Lose enough to be comfortable in pictures for our African Safari
* Stop biting my fingernails!