To-do list updated below.
Didn’t ever get lunch — just got back from errands now, and the BBQ starts in 17 minutes. Great…
I just finished making a super yum breakfast taco. 2 egg whites, 1 egg mixed with 1 manzana pepper (hot, hot, hot!) and some crimini mushrooms that were about to go. Poured into a multi-grain tortilla with shredded cheese and guacamole. The cheese & guac were a bit over-the-top. Super yum, but pushed me to 450 calories for brekkies alone. Yikes.
I’ll have a roasted veg wrap for lunch (leftover veg from last night) with some chicken breast strips and maybe (if my calories can spare it) some goat cheese.
Dinner is a BBQ at some friends house. I’m bringing 2 lb of organic grass fed beef to make burgers — and I’ll try to do a burger bowl with salad…
Today WAS going to be swim practice (1.5 hours), but the dogs were up a lot last night barking, which meant we were too. Some neighbor woman was drunk and planning on driving away, and her hubby/BF was yelling that if she left it was over, and he’d call the cops because she shouldn’t be driving. Drama in the club. We live in the burbs — I really want to know which of our neighbors that was! Anyway, the dogs could not get over it and just kept barking. Which meant that I didn’t get enough sleep to go swimming. So, I need to figure out what active thing I’m doing today.
* Quick shower
* Before noon: Road runner sports: 3 Sports bras — my first prize for the Green check challenge!
* 12 PM: Massage
* Mani / Pedi
* Shopping: Sur la Table (reusable vegetable bags for our CSA delivery) , Macy’s (new saucepan) , Target (return mirror, Dodgers shirts for next week) , Home Depot (buy mirror – it’s bigger than the one from Target) , Cost Plus World Market (2 adirondack chairs) – but I didn’t buy them, too spendy & need to check on color with the hubby , local furniture store (looking for a king-sized bed) – but didn’t find anything.
* Drop off dry cleaning!
* Late lunch
* Clean out all bathrooms of products I don’t use. Package up for donation
* Elliptical for 1 hour
* Cycling at 9:30 AM in Malibu
* Brunch with cycling buddy
* Clean garage
* Take recycling to friends’ condo (dumpsters for recycling)
* Take donations down to LA
* Dinner with the hubby (?)
* Advisors meeting at UCLA at 7:30
What will NOT get done, but I really wanted to:
* Organize office
* Put together & stain wine racks
* Hang photo frame from Red Envelope (stupid drywall won’t hold the screws, even with super-duper strength anchors)
* Check out Lowe’s for seagrass wallpaper for the master bedroom
I’d best get going if I want to get any of that stuff done!