It’s the end of the month, and time to check in…
Weight: 211.4 <— ACK! Something’s got to give, friends.
Not like it’s surprising… Let’s re-live yesterday’s eating shenanigans, shall we?
My version of What I Ate Wednesday – except I don’t have any of my own pictures of it what I actually ate. I’m thinking that I *might* start taking some, just ’cause I think I might need to try a different tactic with this whole eating thing. If I take time to plate it, and photograph it, maybe it won’t just randomly end up in my belly! Could I *gasp* appreciate it as it’s coming in? (How novel…)
- Sesame bagel. Yes, The.Whole.Thing
- Topped with whipped cream cheese. No, it wasn’t spreadable goat cheese — because that was as green as our swimming pool last year.
- Finished with the end of the raspberry preserves.
- Iced coffee with skim milk – brewed using my amazing Toddy Cold Brew system. LOVE!
- Salad of lettuce, tomatoes, carrots & celery, topped with 1/4 a chicken breast (the other 1/4 was still RAW! Thanks, hun! [Insert sarcasm here]) and mango salsa and some raspberries
This left me super hungry later. No protein = HUNGERS!!!
- Iced coffee
- Kashi GoLean bar
- Cucumber mojito
- Mango mojito
- Chips & salsa
- 1/6 of a 9″ quesedilla (<– REALLY?!? it was NOT that good!)
- 1/2 Oishi roll (tempura shrimp & cream cheese in the roll, topped with crap, tuna & avocado)
- 1/2 California roll
- 3 pieces of tuna sashimi
- 1/4 spicy tuna roll
- 1/2 c Lemon & Triple Ginger Snap ice cream.