I always do better when I create a plan of attack. And I’m pretty sure that’s what I need to do: Attack.
(Pretend that you’re still a cheerleader with me: A-T-T-A-C-K, Attack ’em for a Victory!)
O-K. Clap. Now that that’s done, let’s start with September’s Goals.
- Place in the Top 5 in my division in the Nautica Malibu Triathlon
- Stop biting fingernails: Make appointment with hypnotherapist that I pre-paid for from a local groupon-like site, ConejoDeals
- Exercise with a 500 calorie per day burn 6 of 7 days per week
- Create & stick to a meal plan each week
- Blog once a day with at least 3 pictures per post
- Knit or crochet at least 3 times a week
- Vacuum once a week
- Send birthday/anniversary cards BEFORE said birthdays/anniversaries
- FIND retainer!
- Wash my face before bed; shower after working out (Eww, I know. TMI?)
- Take the dogs for a walk every day, even if we’re going to the dog park
- Finish editing pics from Africa & upload to Facebook & Picasa
- Weight on September 30 = 199
- Move my body 120 miles
- Organize the office, including figuring out a plan for all the torn out magazine articles.
- Limit drinks to 3 drinks per day. Thanks for the idea Tina!