Yep, fairly new to this blogging thing. Which means, you really have no idea who I am. I promise I’m not a serial killer. I do really like cereal though. I guess I’m a cereal killer. Ha! I slay me!
2nd installment of 10 things about me that you had NO idea about. I could be making this stuff up, but I’m not. Pay attention, friends! There’ll be a test. Ok, there won’t be a test. But if you ever meet me, I’ll expect that you know ALL of this stuff.
PS: No pictures today. Sorry. I’m lazy. (No real reason for it, I just didn’t take any pictures today.)
- I made a new recipe today. It wasn’t very good. So, I’m not going to share it with you. Was it healthy? Yes. Was it organic? Yes. Was it yummy? No. If it’s not yummy, you won’t get the recipe here. Promise. PS: Don’t go looking up my granola recipe. I accidentally posted that before I ate it, and it was gross. I FINALLY finished the granola last night at dessert. And I debated making more of it, but I was scared I’d screw it up again. Seriously: Costco’s is really good. I think I’ll just stick to that. Yep. That’s how I roll.
- I’m drinking a Rio Seco 2006 Zinfandel. After I opened it, the hubby was very concerned, because he thought there was another cork in there. Nope – just all the sediment from a 5-year old bottle of wine. Kinda gross, kinda cool. I wish we could have pulled that out and analyzed it under a microscope. I wish that sometimes. <– Nerd.
- I went running today for like the 3rd time this week. I have run a total of 3 times in the past 6 months. I’m kind of liking running again.
- You can’t really call what I do running. I move at more than a 10 minute per mile pace. Actually, sometimes it’s more like 11 minutes. Or, really 12 minutes. Anyway, what I’m saying is that I’m slow.
- My parents are here — from Wisconsin! Car doors slamming! You’re only getting 5 things this week!