HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2012 Starting Stats:
That’s significantly up from last year at this time. That said, I’m stronger, and leaner than last year — which tells me that I’ve gained muscle, but haven’t necessarily lost enough fat to make a difference in my weight. That will change this year!
My trainer will do my body fat and measurements on Tuesday – check in then for a TinyLaLa Check-in!
Weight Loss and Body Fat:
- Weight: 170
- Body Fat: 25%
- Waist:Hip Ratio: 0.7
- Track all food that enters these lips via Calorie King
- Eat clean
- Plan meals weekly
For at least the first month, I’m doing a sort of detox. Really, I’m just eating the way that I should be eating. No cheating. Will reevaluate on Feb 1:
- Lean protein, vegetables, natural carbs (eg, millet, brown rice, quinoa, etc.)
- Red meat no more than 1 time per week
- At least 2 nights per week = Vegetarian main dishes
- No alcohol
- No snacking just prior to dinner, No seconds, No dessert (unless it’s fruit)
- At least a gallon of H2O per day
- No eating out – unless it’s the salad bar at work
- Herbal tea, not coffee
- No dairy except Greek yogurt
- Move my body at least 6 days per week
- Strength train at least 2 times per week
- Pilates at least 1 time per week
- Swimming at least 2 times per week
- Cardio, cardio, cardio!
- Use the at-home elliptical as more than a dust collector!
- Take the pups for a walk at least 4 days per week
- Spend less, Save more
- Go see more movies, theater, and live music
- Blog at least 2 times per week
- Spend at least 20 min per day picking up the house, etc.
- Finish projects:
- Knitted blanket
- Crocheted blanket
- Photo albums from Africa
- Photo scanning
- Watch less TV
- Use all the food from our CSA delivery
- Spend more time outside
- Redo pool & backyard
- Redo 2 bathrooms
- Repaint house
- Replace cabinets
What that means:
Cheers to 2012 being the Best.Year.Yet.