Oprah had hers… I think I deserve mine!
A few of my favorite things:
Healthy Living Blogs
- Can You Stay for Dinner? – Andie writes of her food, her feelings, and her weight loss (135 pounds, gone!). SO inspiring.
- Carrots ‘N Cake – Tina lives an extremely balanced life with her hubby & pug. She’s a runner, but a beer drinker too!
- Clean Eating Chelsey – Chelsey is a newlywed from the Chicago area, a teacher, and is Gluten free & vegetarian. But I hardly notice when I read her recipes!
- Eat Live Run – Jenna lives in NorCal and is a trained pastry chef. Her recipes will make you swoon. Or drool.
- Faith Fitness Fun – Tina is a super-fit mom, who always reminds me that “life is more than diet & workouts”!
- Fork and Beans – Cara is a fellow SoCal girl who is Dairy & Gluten Free… We share a common love of cupcakes. ‘Nuf said.
- Kath Eats Real Food – Kath is a RD, bakery owner & blogger extraordinaire! Her photos are amazing, and really got me into eating (and loving) oatmeal! I tend to ask myself: Would Kath eat this? If not, I pass.
- Meals and Miles – Meghann is a runner, triathlete, and one person who can put some random food onto a plate (that you’d never think would go together) and make it sound and look amazing!
- Honey We’re Home – Megan is an amazing mom to little James, and a fantastic interior designer! I definitely drooled when I saw her closet, but love everything about her house.
- Water Bottle: Kor Delta Hydration Vessel (I like the 500 mL size)
- Sporting Goods:
- Sports Bras: Moving Comfort Fiona – I’m what some might call chesty. These 40Ds don’t like “normal” sports bras – and these are the best. Locked & loaded.
- Tank Tops: Old Navy Perfect Fit Tanks – I wear one of these to every work out. They don’t wick away sweat, but they’re light anyway. And, I can usually get them on sale, so once I’ve worn it out, since they’re usually under $5 (or $8.50 at full price) I don’t feel badly tossing them.
- Bullet Blender: Bella Cucina Blender – This thing is awesome. Smoothies? No prob. Whipping eggs? Easy-peasy. Grinding coffee or flax-seed? Done. Love it.
- Chef’n Strawberry Huller – You don’t know that you need this yet, but you do. Trust me.
- Soda Stream Genesis – I drink my weight in sparkling water. Now I don’t have to lug it around. I bring this on vacations. No joke. We got an open box special at Bed Bath & Beyond, and used a 20% off coupon. If I had to choose though, I would have gotten the one with the glass bottle. Just ’cause it’s prettier.
- Blanket: n.a.p. Lite All Season Bed Blanket – I love this. The hubby loves this. The cats love this. There’s really nothing NOT to love about the softest blanket ever. AKA: Softy McSoftysoft.